Managed VPS Hosting
- Ultrafast - HP Enterprise Server with SSD and NVME
- Highly scalable - up to 64 cores and 512 GB RAM
- Award-winning support - assistance from peaknetworks specialists
- Secure - Firewall, 24/7 monitoring, and backup
- Location freely selectable - Servers in AT, DE, or CH Green Hosting
Convenient, flexible and cost-efficient VPS
A VPS is typically less expensive than your own server because you don't have to incur the high costs of hardware, power, and cooling.
A virtual server can easily scale to meet the growing needs of your business without the need to purchase or upgrade new hardware.
We provide high-quality security measures to protect your data, including firewall protection, data backups, and SSL encryption.
In terms of operating systems, our VPS platform supports all Linux distributions and derivatives, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD and Microsoft Windows.
Please note that all our VPS offers are only available in combination with SLA full managed or SLA managed, where we update, secure, maintain and administrate the systems for you or with you.
If you are looking for a cost sensitive VPS and want to manage everything yourself, our VPS products are not the right solution. Are you looking for the VPS with the perfect service - contact us!
Advantages of peaknetworks VPS Hosting
We support the migration of an existing server to our infrastructure free of charge. After the migration, we manage your VPS with a 7×24 Service Level Agreement "SLA".
Compared to a server in your own premises, a VPS hosting at peaknetworks has some advantages.
- Cost efficient - no acquisition costs
- Calculable OPEX with fixed price
- Replacement server on site in the data center with quick exchange
- 7 x 24 supervision and monitoring
- Secure due to redundant hardware design
- Redundant power supply with UPS and generators
- Security through firewall in front of the VPS and daily backup
- CPU, RAM or SSD storage can be added at any time
- Our technicians manage the server and give tips and tricks
What do customers say about peaknetworks?
Interested in your own VPS?
Ask for a non-binding offer. The more technical details and framework conditions you provide, the more accurate we can make the offer. As far as known, we need the following information:
- Planned field of application of the server (e.g. SQL, web server, file server, etc)
- Which operating system should be installed (Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Windows, other)
- Equipment, if known (CPU, RAM, disk space)
- How many users or how much traffic is to be expected
- Wishes regarding backup
- Preferred access method (SSH, IPSEC VPN, PPTP VPN, etc)
Send us a message
You certainly want to focus on what you like to do and can do? We understand that. We will be happy to help you.
Contact our support team. Competent and solution-oriented, we will be happy to help you in several languages.
AT & DE: +43 512 319780
CH: +41 52 208 20 90